1) General astronomy and history (for MCQ - understanding of natural phenomena, Old models of the Solar System, Constellations, deep sky objects, brightest star list etc)
2) Observational astronomy (Celestial phenomena, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse)
3) Solar system (Titius bode law, theories for how the moon, asteroid belt, rings of Saturn form, Why Pluto was named as a dwarf planet, what are dwarf planets, Orbital period of comets, Layers of the Sun)
4) Kepler's laws of planetary motion
5) Structures for Universe, Stellar evaluation basic theories, Hubble tuning fork diagram, HR diagram.